Man whats up with these simp *** rap songs, Part 2.......

Daps
That's why i thank god everyday that i''m naturally intelligent, knowledgeable and not feeble minded, because if i were those things i along with the rest of you guys will be mind fukked by society. It's so sad that i''m thinking twice about having a kid, lord knows even a daughter. Its true these rappers are simps, i don't care even if i got the money i''m still not going to share with no hoe, beside my longtime girlfriend, or WIFE. If a girl on this site read what i just written she would call me lame or a broke nikka because that's what society got her thinking. In today's generation, is it okay for females to become strippers? YES, you know why? because every song you hear is about strippers and its washing the morals out of these females heads. Its gotten so worse that females have to have an ASS to be acknowledge. You can't come across a girl, especially a redbone with an ass without her thinking she's the shyt because she has a phatass. Its sad. Blame it on rap music, rap music GASSING THESE bytchES HEADS UP AND IT NEEDS TO STOP. Nicki Minaj is my example, she look, act and talk like a simple minded, typical, attitude having female that guys love, you know because shes redbone and have an ass. Blame it on rap music, and don't be mind fukked by society. And don't simp to these famales, it will only make things worse.

Preach Lupe......[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3m3t_PxiUI]Lupe Fiasco - bytch Bad [Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

putting hoes in their place since i don't kno when

Last edited by a moderator:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
2pac was simpin extra hard on Can U Get Away
I used to bump that track as a youth and had no idea how silly and simpish that track was.