Man ‘tricks’ self check-out machines into giving him cash

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i hope nobody tries to reproduce any of this goofy shyt... i dont even click this kind of nonsense anymore

when did everybody turn into a sociopath? its like you know some sick b*stard was thinking "how can i make a bunch of dumbasses commit check fraud?" for that last one. its just gotta be. its like somebody thinks this shyt up, posts it online, and just laughs.

you can usually trace a videos origins online. have any of these people been held responsible? obviously you cant hold one person accountable for hundreds of dumbasses, but it seems like it would be covered under some kind of ponzi/pyramid scheme law. even if youre not profiting financially, its still malicious and predatory behavior.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
i hope nobody tries to reproduce any of this goofy shyt... i dont even click this kind of nonsense anymore

when did everybody turn into a sociopath? its like you know some sick b*stard was thinking "how can i make a bunch of dumbasses commit check fraud?" for that last one. its just gotta be. its like somebody thinks this shyt up, posts it online, and just laughs.

you can usually trace a videos origins online. have any of these people been held responsible? obviously you cant hold one person accountable for hundreds of dumbasses, but it seems like it would be covered under some kind of ponzi/pyramid scheme law. even if youre not profiting financially, its still malicious and predatory behavior.
:what:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

I paid 9 bucks for some celery

:martin: they are malicious and predatory

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Scan all the items you wanna pay for, click pay now, scan item you don't wanna pay for, it's gonna tell you go back to the previous screen if you wanna buy it but it will still beep like you scanned it legit and won't set off any you got more weight in your bagging area than you should alarm. Pay and feast :banderas:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I paid 9 bucks for some celery

:martin: they are malicious and predatory
scanning cheaper fruits/veg is something else. even i do that lol

i was talking about atm/cash back scams. stealing money is a lot bigger crime than shoplifting

i could've been clearer about that i suppose. the title of the thread is "man tricks self check out machines into giving him cash"

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Unless you’re gonna steel a lot of money, this petty stuff ain’t worth it.

Your better off robing a gas station with a face mask.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
scanning cheaper fruits/veg is something else. even i do that lol

i was talking about atm/cash back scams. stealing money is a lot bigger crime than shoplifting

i could've been clearer about that i suppose. the title of the thread is "man tricks self check out machines into giving him cash"
It’s The World vs @Artificial Intelligence now

The World, Craig