Man starts "interesting" discourse on legendary Afram figure Henry "Box" Brown

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
>Escapes to freedom through newly formed confidential express shipping.

>Goes on clout chase tour, refusing advice from abolitionists (eg Frederick Douglass) to not detail his escape so it can continue to be used. :patrice:

>Books published. Begins speaking engagements. Develops moving panorama. All same year he escaped.

>Clout chasing puts the brakes on his method of escape. Southern people who organized his freedom end up arrested trying to free more. :snoop:

>Refused to buy his wife and THREE kids freedom after being offered. :huhldup:

>Law gets passed the next year, forcing officials in freed states to cooperate in returning refugee slaves.

>Runs to England.

>Continues his antislave panorama. Joins the entertainment circuit. Acts. Eventually becomes magician.

>Remarries white woman and starts family. :mjlol:

>Moves back to America 25yrs later, but settles in Toronto

Yea his story isn’t gonna go over well in todays day and age. :mjlol:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I can tell you stories of black female slaves doing the same thing and worse so I suggest the women that echo chambered themselves to go read up on women that betrayed runaway slaves for their white love interest or preferential treatment,treated their bi racial kids like a meal ticket, sought favor with overseers and did so by being snitching on other women who had said stuff in private , being jealous of stable relationships on the plantation and did their best to fukk it up,using everything from witchcraft to straight up fabrications like rape(and yes that was an punishable offense amongst slaves). There's so much documented material to read but it's this kind of obtuse posting to bird call these dumb non reading idiots that pisses me off.