Man ROASTED For His $800!!! Shein Wardrobe Haul

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

This nikka is getting ROASTED for his look and fit. Whose spends $800 on a wardrobe haul on just one brand, that isn't Gucci, Prada, LV, etc? Plus, this man is apparently 36 years old, dressing like a kid TV star :mjlol:.

One of his boys should've counseled him before he made the decision to proudly parade his wack wardrobe haul and hideous fashion sense :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

:mjlol:

This nikka is getting ROASTED for his look and fit. Whose spends $800 on a wardrobe haul on just one brand, that isn't Gucci, Prada, LV, etc? Plus, this man is apparently 36 years old, dressing like a kid TV star :mjlol:.

One of his boys should've counseled him before he made the decision to proudly parade his wack wardrobe haul and hideous fashion sense :hhh:

find me the $800 wardrobe you're getting from those brands please.

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
find me the $800 wardrobe you're getting from those brands please.

You're right, probably add a 0 to that original amount, if it's one of those luxury brands. But $800 on a Shein haul? This nikka has no fashion sense. Shein is a fashion brand known for being poor quality. If he dropped $800 on RL, or Banana Republic, he probably would've been better off :mjlol:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
People just snap on heads just to try n be funny. Same thing happens on here when fresh threads are made.

Bet a bunch of the people cracking on dude either are way dustier than him, or are messing with heads way dustier.

His place looks nice, n I don't rock shein but the form matters way more than the tag, I've found.

As a feminine nikka might say, it's giving envy.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
honestly didnt thnk the fits were too bad. :ehh:

The blue smiley face shirt and blue shoes can go. Same with the scrub pants.

and man bags are faggy as all hell.

Otherwise breh pulled off the fits well especially since he's in shape (:dame:).

Much better than all the stupid ass balenciaga, prada, chrome hearts, dior, trash that rappers wear.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nowadays (as i near my 4th and final decade) i feel like it looks better to just dress in a understated way that says yes, i'm employed but no i'm not looking for attention.

To me that basically means business casual but untucked.