Man posts ad selling truck, goes missing after test drive

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
hmm.gif

:mjpls: Something is off here...carjackers would have dropped him off in the woods and chopped up the car already

Then i saw the press confrence and now im really suspicious...women can put on oscar winning perfomances...

i hope im wrong

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Another reason as to why I'll stick to being the driver in test drives when selling a car. :jawalrus:

You wanna get a feel for it? Go to the dealership. Otherwise, sit there shotgun, and listen for creaks and rattles :heh:

I ain't finnin to get chopped up :whoa:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
hmm.gif

:mjpls: Something is off here...carjackers would have dropped him off in the woods and chopped up the car already

Then i saw the press confrence and now im really suspicious...women can put on oscar winning perfomances...

i hope im wrong

life insurance scam went too far

:ufdup:

its so
devil.jpg
:demonic:

Daps
Another reason as to why I'll stick to being the driver in test drives when selling a car. :jawalrus:

You wanna get a feel for it? Go to the dealership. Otherwise, sit there shotgun, and listen for creaks and rattles :heh:

I ain't finnin to get chopped up :whoa:

Just get a gun. :ld:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
shiiet, last two cars I sold I left the dude just test drive it on his own. I don't give a fukk. if he steals it then :manny: i got insurance

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He was killed and remains burned by some rich cac disgusting

sent from royalty via tapatalk

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
He was killed and remains burned by some rich cac disgusting

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Random bored rich cac needed something to do. Probably met the wrong crowd. They're still looking for another suspect and the guy they have in custody is going to plead not guilty.

Heard that the 2 cacs responded to a used car ad like a week prior. The one dude they have in custody comes from old money; bought the property where they found the body for like $850k cash a couple years ago.

The wife though - :leostare: