Man On Fire Appreciation Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Criminally underrated film, it's always been one of my favorites even though it never gets any recognition. Whenever I throw it in like a Top 20, it's that movie that people go "Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. You right it's pretty good." Eternally slept on but great multilayered performance.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
It's in my Top 5 Denzel movies. Wick ain't got shyt on Creasy....Bourne can't see his ass neither IDGAF. Creasy started this shyt and he gon finish :pacspit:

tenor.gif

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Every time it pops on I have to watch. Built the emotional connection between Creasy and the girl real well. Gave the movie heart. I didn’t like the ending but I understand why it was made as is.

Probably seen it 20 times but haven’t within the last 5 years. Might watch it today.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Every time it pops on I have to watch. Built the emotional connection between Creasy and the girl real well. Gave the movie heart. I didn’t like the ending but I understand why it was made as is.

Probably seen it 20 times but haven’t within the last 5 years. Might watch it today.
Was lucky to see it in theatres. My mom put me on piff fr when it came to entertainment :wow:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I'm gon Kill em. Anybody that opens their eyes at me, anyone that profited from it

... Kill em all

Favorite scene in the movie. When she said kill em all I hit the :banderas:

And the way the music drops after he says it was :wow:

Shout out to Dakota Fanning too...one of the GOAT kid performances