man of steel might be better than the dark knight brehs, might could be the goat cbm brehs

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
:blessed:

just re-watched it after reading this post

And that's because Diana was raised by warriors to be a warrior to fight for a cause.

Clark is raised by apprehensive parents unsure of how the world will react to him. So naturally clark carries those same apprehensions.

I watched MOS and BVS again and man I love those films

For my money BVS is the most misunderstood cbm of all time.

Like batman for example.

MOS and BVS deal with how the real world would react to the presence of superman. BVS continues that and shows how a real world batman would react.

The people who say that was a bad representation of batman completely miss the point of the film.

The point is to show that batman is acting out of character. Batman is a villain in the film.

This reaches it's conclusion with probably the most misunderstood scene of all time in the Martha scene.

When Bruce heard Martha it took him back to his parents murder and he suddenly snapped out of it and realized that he had become the villain,the entire point of his arc was to show him acting out of character and that moment was the turning point to him.

And as far superman,it's extremely obvious that he represented christ,even dying for humanity in the end.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with either batman or superman's portrayals in the film's, nor is there anything wrong with the Martha scene.

Even little things like that skull imagery that zack just confirmed show how many layers the film's have. Problem is most people don't want layers in these films,they want a punch line every 5 minutes.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Outside of the fight scene with Zod, I love everything about MoS. I definitely think it's an underrated movie, but I wouldn't say it's better than The Dark Knight.

Sidebar: I'm still mad that they bypassed a standalone sequel in favor of BvS :mad:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Man of Steel kind of is the perfect blend of Snyder and Nolan.
At first I had problems with it. Seemed like two styles clashing, but I appreciate much more years later.
:blessed:

just re-watched it after reading this post
@Dominic Brehetto
Batman was the fear that Pa Kent always had for Clark. :wow:
Yet, It took Ma Kent to save him :ohhh: