MAN OF STEEL Actor Michael Shannon Is Now The Frontrunner To Play Cable In DEADPOOL 2

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
149810.jpg

Though there are still some other actors in contention, a new report names Michael Shannon as the frontrunner to play time-traveling mutant badass, Cable, in 20th Century Fox's Deadpool sequel...

According to THR, Michael Shannon (Man of Steel, Nocturnal Animals, Boardwalk Empire) is "leading the pack" as the studio's top choice to play Cable alongside Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool 2.

The trade reports that there are other actors in contention for the role, however, including Stranger Things' David Harbour, who we have previously heard about. Though Kyle Chandler’s name also surfaced last summer, sources say he was never actually considered.

There was a rumor doing the rounds last night that Brad Pitt, of all people, might be in line for the role, but nobody seems to have taken it very seriously.

It doesn't sound like this is close to being a done deal, but should Shannon sign on he'll join Atlanta actress Zazie Beetz as Domino.

MAN OF STEEL Actor Michael Shannon Is Now The Frontrunner To Play Cable In DEADPOOL 2

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Can't believe this dude is the same age as DiCaprio he looks so haggard. They should get miles out of him given his age but physically he will have to juice up

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
not feeling this casting honestly. dude is a very good actor but I can't really see him as Cable for some reason​
Give him a grey flat top and a fukked up eye then honestly he looks like cable to me

Ofcourse the guy from Avatar looks EXACTLY like him but...