Man Mad TV (When it was in its prime) used to have me dying

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I always hated SNL and never thought that shyt was funny at all. Never could understand how anyone could watch that corny shyt. But when Mad TV (And of course In Living Color before it) came on it consistently made me laugh. The last seasons of Mad TV were terrible becuz all the funny cast members left but the prime years were great

Lorraine always had me weak :mjlol:

Arnold lol

The spishak Mach 20

"Who the hell are you!":russ:

I know my girl @Milk N Cookies prolly watched too lol

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Also I was very disappointed in SNL last night. Taraji was host & it was lame as fukk! The only times I can say I actually laughed was when they did Cookie on Sesame Street, Taraji as the YouTube girl's momma, & when she was supposed to be Nicki Minaj in the Home II parody. Which was very :ehh: I'm glad I let the DVR catch it & didn't watch that shyt live. Taraji can do much better with better material.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Also I was very disappointed in SNL last night. Taraji was host & it was lame as fukk! The only times I can say I actually laughed was when they did Cookie on Sesame Street, Taraji as the YouTube girl's momma, & when she was supposed to be Nicki Minaj in the Home II parody. Which was very :ehh: I'm glad I let the DVR catch it & didn't watch that shyt live. Taraji can do much better with better material.
Yea I heard she was on it last night. Sounds like I didn't miss much