Man I'm SICK of these fakkit nikkas they be putting on MSNBC!!!!! GET in here BREHS!

Daps
Every single time I turn to this damn channel, it's some soft shoe high pitch voice delicate looking nicca who ain't got not one DECIBEL of bass in his voice!!!

He supposed to be on there to be a voice for black men and this nicca don't act like no black men I KNOW!!!

If somebody in Uzbekistan turns on MSNBC, he would think that all black men is some soft weak broke back limp wrist punks from the way these fools be representing us!!!

It's like they making these soft niccas on an assembly line or something! :mindblown:

You know you got a problem when the hardest nicca on the channel is this soft breh right here!!! :mjtf:

Geoff-Bennett.jpg

GeoffBennett.jpg

And brehs I KNOW what I'm talking about. I did my research on every black man who is on MSNBC and Geoff Bennett is the ONLY real nicca on the whole network

:mindblown:

Check the spoiler

dsc02453.jpg

Geoff_u_20son-1569924833377jpg.jpeg

He is the ONLY black man on msnbc that is

a) not gay

and

b) married to a sista.

The rest of them are either fruitcakes or c00ns :mindblown:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Every single time I turn to this damn channel, it's some soft shoe high pitch voice delicate looking nicca who ain't got not one DECIBEL of bass in his voice!!!

He supposed to be on there to be a voice for black men and this nicca don't act like no black men I KNOW!!!

If somebody in Uzbekistan turns on MSNBC, he would think that all black men is some soft weak broke back limp wrist punks from the way these fools be representing us!!!

It's like they making these soft niccas on an assembly line or something! :mindblown:

You know you got a problem when the hardest nicca on the channel is this soft breh right here!!! :mjtf:

Geoff-Bennett.jpg

GeoffBennett.jpg

And brehs I KNOW what I'm talking about. I did my research on every black man who is on MSNBC and Geoff Bennett is the ONLY real nicca on the whole network

:mindblown:

Check the spoiler

dsc02453.jpg

Geoff_u_20son-1569924833377jpg.jpeg

He is the ONLY black man on msnbc that is

a) not gay

and

b) married to a sista.

The rest of them are either fruitcakes or c00ns :mindblown:
What are you doing watching MSNBC?

What happened to Fox News?

Liberal lover
full

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are you doing watching MSNBC?

What happened to Fox News?

Liberal lover
full
Random thought but they really should be legally mandated to put a disclaimer like the cigarette labels have saying, “this is pure entertainment. For the love of god, don’t take anything said on this network seriously”.:damn:

They single handedly destroyed entire towns this past year with their nonsense. It reminds me of that radio station in Rwanda that started the Hutu/Tutsi genocide by badmouthing whole races. But unlike Rwanda, now we can stop this nonsense before it gets too far.:patrice:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They know what they're doing by having these soft shoe ass brothas on TV.

Won't call him a c00n as I don't know him or his politics yet though so I'll settle for softshoe :mjgrin: