Man, I forgot just how how Heather Locklear is!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished watching an old rerun of Spin City on the DVR, man, Heather was banging!

That beautiful blonde hair, those blue eyes, that smile and those t*tties! :ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Heather Locklear during the Melrose Place years was one of the most beautiful blondes in history. Definition of a great California girl. Anybody would of loved to lick her up and down head to toe. Heather Locklear over the last 8 or 9 years? Looks like a total fukking mess. Bags under her eyes and almost looks like a junkie. A pity really. Her sexual innuendos and ways during those Leno/Letterman interviews revealed how she was without the Hollywood mask more times than not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heather Locklear during the Melrose Place years was one of the most beautiful blondes in history. Definition of a great California girl. Anybody would of loved to lick her up and down head to toe. Heather Locklear over the last 8 or 9 years? Looks like a total fukking mess. Bags under her eyes and almost looks like a junkie. A pity really. Her sexual innuendos and ways during those Leno/Letterman interviews revealed how she was without the Hollywood mask more times than not.

I won't front, I use to watch Melrose Place JUST because she was on there. :steviej:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She was nowhere near as untouchable as Kristin Davis during that show or the girl with the wild ass eyes in Season 7 but she looked the part they had for her. Lisa Rinna's body was nearly as untouchable as Davis' too in Season 5 and Season 6.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was nowhere near as untouchable as Kristin Davis during that show or the girl with the wild ass eyes in Season 7 but she looked the part they had for her. Lisa Rinna's body was nearly as untouchable as Davis' too in Season 5 and Season 6.

Kristin Davis is overlooked but I liked Heather more than Kristen on Melrose. Although on Sex and City, Kristen was in a league of her own.

I forgot about Lisa. Lisa Rinna in her prime was so sexy! :ohlawd:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Locklear islooking a lot better than she was earlier in the year when she was getting arrested and driving drunk:
vOorT.jpg

This is from the set of the new Scary Movie pic thats filming.

But the bomb blond white chick from the 80s was Heather Thomas:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Heather Locklear and Markie Post on the fall guy was white girl heaven for a young nikka. The fukk was y'all doing as kids watching Melrose place?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Was she in her teens or suttin during her 80s tv run cuz everytime I hear her age I'm surprised at how low it is.