Man gets Emasculated by soon to be Ex

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Look all I’m gone say is I’ve seen the body guard dude put hands on several people in these videos. Idk if I would fake getting beat up
You mean hug and tussle? I bet you never seen said bodyguard punch somebody in the face.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Damn, none of ya'll knew that these are fake? Whole first page got trolled.
Some do be staged but imo Jack TV's be legit... even if some possibly are this 1 not fake n it's more women living like this than most can imagine.... staying with a nikka who provides but doesn't please them n gettin theirs on the side.

Breh prolly stayed with her even though he knew she was movin foul cause he's clearly a lame with no confidence/game who don't think he can attract another. Invested in helping her come up only for her to shyt on him when exposed. Cold game

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah breh. Women like her want that aggressive alpha sex and they want to be choked. You cannot blame her for what she wants in a man. Dude most likely ignore all the red flags and went on that show because he had suspicions and insecurities about her fidelity.

Once you have doubt, just leave. She will never respect you no matter what you do for her and you get to keep your peace of mind

I know but what can he do about it now... shyt is over with b... fukk bytches get money :francis:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
IMG-8009.gif

my exact reaction lol

Maruchan

Pro
Daps
Wait so he faked a skit that will real life have him known as an e d having small meat lame forever? For what 200 -700$ at the most?