MAN FUKK!!!! JUST CRACKED MY BATTLEFIELD 3 DISK!!!

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys

Just did the same shyt with my 2k12. I got the shyt boxed up and went to walmart:

Me: My ma sent my kid a birthday present it aint working.
Her: You have a receipt?
Me: (Already knowin she gone ask) Nope I just wanna trade it for 1 that works no refund (cause you cant get that period for a open game)
Her: *calls electronics* I have a gentleman coming back to get an exchange
Me: *gets game goes back to service desk shows id gets receipt* :stylin: Brand new 2k12

Or go rent out of redbox or any game place and just swap em out

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Was it 360 how that shyt be gettin those cracks like that? My shyt just happened out the blue hardly take it out. I started it up one morning and got the unreadable error

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Was it 360 how that shyt be gettin those cracks like that? My shyt just happened out the blue hardly take it out. I started it up one morning and got the unreadable error

PS3. I took the disc out of my OG PS3 to go in my other bedroom to play it on my slim PS3 since wife/newborn were sleep in our bedroom.

Put my finger in the center and heard the "crack". Immediately went like :damn:, turned the disc over and saw the fine line crack.

Tryin to check Craigs, ebay, amazon for used copies. Rapestop want 40 used and you can cop brand new for that price now.