Man ends up in a Real Life Jordan Peele Movie

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I get it, emotions run high in these situations… but NEVER get emotional in front of these devils. They have no soul.

Keep calm and let them they know you’re not the one the play with. And if you’re carrying, let them know you’re not afraid to use it. That’s why I advocate for all of us to have the Blicky on us.

Edit: he might be autistic.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What nikka in his right mind goes to Virginia City, Nevada? It’s like you going to wanting them crackas to call you the N word…

@Reno explain this shyt breh that’s your part of town

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I get it, emotions run high in these situations… but NEVER get emotional in front of these devils. They have no soul.

Keep calm and let them they know you’re not the one the play with. And if you’re carrying, let them know you’re not afraid to use it. That’s why I advocate for all of us to have the Blicky on us.

Edit: he might be autistic.
Ever let a cac know you are carrying, that’s giving them a reason to kill you and then set it up like you pulled a gun.

Be ready to use it but it should be a surprise before they go night night.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was strange. Don’t be looking for sympathy. Just shrug and walk away. If you were there because of some job, then you might wanna consider a job change cause being around folks like that in 2024, is really not smart.

Y’all gotta realize racist folks are just a half a step from a rabid animal. And you must treat them as such. They’re not able to reason like a functioning adult. Their mind is all the way fuccked up. Don’t bother.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn you can hear the pain in his voice at the end something serious. White folks, man :smh: they are something else