Man celebrates 4th of July shooting in the air

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was a junior in High school heading to senior year . I just got my license and went to the North BX to cop some weed on the 4th of July. I was on 227th heading toward White Plains Road when I see the dread on the corner lift his 9 mm on the air and start letting off shots. I was so shook I almost reversed out the block but my friends told me to stop being a bytch so I drove forward. By time I got the corner where the shots were let off it was like nothing happened. Just a regular occurrence on the 4th of July. lol

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a junior in High school heading to senior year . I just got my license and went to the North BX to cop some weed on the 4th of July. I was on 227th heading toward White Plains Road when I see the dread on the corner lift his 9 mm on the air and start letting off shots. I was so shook I almost reversed out the block but my friends told me to stop being a bytch so I drove forward. By time I got the corner where the shots were let off it was like nothing happened. Just a regular occurrence on the 4th of July. lol

Regular NYC shyt. July 4th and New Year's.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

I thought you was gonna tell us by the time you pulled up .. the bullets were dropping or something :ohhh::mjlol:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The bullets indeed come down, but there’s a lot of physics that go into where and how fast they’d be coming down. Greatly depends on the round, and angle of the shot.

Luckily, bullets are small and earth is huge but 100% they’re capable of hurting or killing some unlucky person

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Dumb shyt. How it doesn't occur to people that them bullets are going to come down somewhere is beyond me....:snoop:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
The bullets indeed come down, but there’s a lot of physics that go into where and how fast they’d be coming down. Greatly depends on the round, and angle of the shot.

Luckily, bullets are small and earth is huge but 100% they’re capable of hurting or killing some unlucky person

Dumb shyt. How it doesn't occur to people that them bullets are going to come down somewhere is beyond me....:snoop:

:yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

The more directly you shoot straight up the less dangerous, those lose terminal velocity and come down at the acceleration of gravity which might hurt someone but not kill them. If it's only at an angle they don't lose a lot of the original velocity while in the air and those can kill.