man bitten by python while sitting on the toilet :picard:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
He sits down on the toilet without checking it first?

The very first thing I do is check to make sure that the toilet is flushed before take care of business.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
this fear has been unlocked since I was 11 or 12, dont know what I watched, but I've religiously checked and flushed the toilet before sitting down since

I'm guessing it was the beginning of that sea monster movie Deep Rising, There's a scene where a chick sits on the toilet and ....ummm...yeah

Also the truck carrying logs on the highway scene from Final Destination. I dont drive behind trucks carrying shyt for this very reason. in fact I've seen the IRL equivalent happen to somebody on the road . I wass passing the scene of the accident on the road and the front end of the car was smashed in and buried under a bunch of 30 ft street light poles or some shyt. and one of the poles was sticking out of the windshield just like the scene in the movie

May sound like an illogical fear to some, but it can and has happen IRL. I dont believe in taking risk of that caliber. you nikkas can keep tailgaiting behemoths on 20 wheels carrying huge ass loads so heavy they need steel cables to "secure it". half of these MF are using standard U-line straps

fukk. every.bit of. that. shyt.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
'I felt something biting my balls. It was very painful, so I put my hands in the toilet to see what was wrong. I was shocked that I grabbed a snake,' he said.
:damn:
Thanat grabbed the toilet brush and started whacking at the snake's head until it loosened its grip and died.
Imagine how hard you gotta hit something to kill it with a toilet brush :picard: . Mans was fighting for his life.

My testicles are safe now.
gif.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
this fear has been unlocked since I was 11 or 12, dont know what I watched, but I've religiously checked and flushed the toilet before sitting down since

I'm guessing it was the beginning of that sea monster movie Deep Rising, There's a scene where a chick sits on the toilet and ....ummm...yeah

Also the truck carrying logs on the highway scene from Final Destination. I dont drive behind trucks carrying shyt for this very reason. in fact I've seen the IRL equivalent happen to somebody on the road . I wass passing the scene of the accident on the road and the front end of the car was smashed in and buried under a bunch of 30 ft street light poles or some shyt. and one of the poles was sticking out of the windshield just like the scene in the movie

May sound like an illogical fear to some, but it can and has happen IRL. I dont believe in taking risk of that caliber. you nikkas can keep tailgaiting behemoths on 20 wheels carrying huge ass loads so heavy they need steel cables to "secure it". half of these MF are using standard U-line straps

fukk. every.bit of. that. shyt.
Same. I think they’ve used that scene in multiple movies because I’ve seen that before and it’s definitely a fear of mine

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I bet this goes unreported in Florida all the time........I just knew this was going to be about Florida.........it ain't but I'm never taking my foot off florida neck...... :birdman:

I remember seeing a report in Florida about someone lifting up the toilet seat and there was a python just chillin in the bowl

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember seeing a vid of some dude who kicked up a regular looking bathroom stall seat and there was a giant fukking turantula under that bytch just chilling :damn: :picard: