"Malum" needs it's own thread

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
This shyt is hot ass. Everyone talking about how scary it is in the coli horror thread is chicken shyt p*ssy and should be banned from R rated horrors if they found this scary.

I'll admit, it certainly started off creepy as fukk with her having to hold down the old station by herself, but about halfway through the movie it was obvious as fukk she was hallucinating so it completely took away from the fear factor since any intelligent person could obviously see she was hallucinating. Not only that, but even a cac would have left after the occult mob broke into the station so the fact she still stuck around is complete nonsense. I found myself hoping she'd either die or go to jail because I knew her hallucinations was going to end up getting an innocent killed. I'm convinced anybody that actually enjoyed this movie is a fukkin idiot.

I mean seriously, if this movie was any longer I would have turned the shyt off. It's watchable for 90 minutes but they completely ruined a great premise by being predictable as all hell.

5/10

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I never seen it but most reviews I've read say Last Shift, the movie they remade, is better. I thought Last Shift was alright and wasn't really interested in seeing a lesser version.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
šŸ˜ø
I thought it was a fun time! you're entitled to your opinion though!
Fun time?? Breh what.

I never seen it but most reviews I've read say Last Shift, the movie they remade, is better. I thought Last Shift was alright and wasn't really interested in seeing a lesser version.
Breh I was having deja Vu the whole time watching this shyt, it wasn't until I finished it and looked up reviews that I realized I already saw a better version of the movie I just watched :snoop: . Even the main character's name is the same. Stupid, useless fukkin movie that exists for no reason at all. I mean seriously, imagine watching a horror movie unfold and halfway through it you already know the character is hallucinating so none or almost none of the shyt you're seeing is actually happening. Add to that the main character consistently doing the dumbest shyt possible and just wanting her to die already. It's awful. Other dude talking about a fun time must not get out much