Malcolm in the Middle apperication thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved that show but once they got older the show got old with them and that kid in the wheelchair is some emo dude now

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I recently marathoned the entire series on Netflix. I only remembered the first four seasons back in the day and I dropped it for some reason.

I realized why I did though when I decided to start over on netflix and finish it. The show got a bit crippled when they got rid of the Krelboynes and kind of fukked up Francis' story line (I didn't really like his Alaska bit).

The show stills holds up till the last season though.

Peeps that made the show to me was Hal, Francis, Dewey, Stevie (up to season 5), Malcolm (until they dumbed him down), and the Krelboynes.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
One of my faves as well.

I still :laugh: @ the ep where Reese tells some bible thumpers that "It might interest you to know that you’re dealing with a bunch of godless heathens. Take your ghost stories somewhere else.”

or when Hayden Panettiere convinces both of them they're gay...Reese easily accepted Malcolm was gay..LMAO

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I watched a rerun of Criminal Minds last week that had Frankie Muniz on it.

He was a comic book writer who had a traumatic episode, and later killed several gang members with two swords :what:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
shyt was literally like a live action version of The Simpsons

Between watching this and Breaking Bad, it just shows you how much good of a actor Bryan Cranston is. Who would that that a goofy dad would also be a scary meth guy?

Just look at these two scenes. one you want to laugh at, the other you feel sorry for.

Last edited by a moderator: