Making Money with Herbalife?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anybody ever get into the Herbalife hustle? Any advice? Any experiences, positive or negative?

A couple people want me to get involved but the business model has me a bit :patrice:just trynna hear some ideas from the coli

Is it similar to Advocare? I knew some people that fucced with that

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I hired a couple of people who use to work for herbalife but stopped because it takes too much work to see a real return.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Anybody ever get into the Herbalife hustle? Any advice? Any experiences, positive or negative?

A couple people want me to get involved but the business model has me a bit :patrice:just trynna hear some ideas from the coli
The Mary Kay/Amway of holistic products.
Stay away. Amway is a pyramid scheme. So is Mary Kay.
If you have to 1. build up a certain number of customers, 2. maintain a specific sales number, and 3. draw in more sales representatives to work under you, then don't get involved. Those three things are what Mary Kay and Amway sales people do. If you want to be more profitable and increase your position, you have to grow your pyramid. Suck in new customers into buying Herballife, gain X number of sales people to work under you, and push your existing customers to keep on buying more product. You stop being a good guy and become the stereotypical used car salesman who uses high-pressure sales techniques. Then, everyone hates you and you end up hating yourself.