BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
How would one go about making a good 2nd impression

I been talkng to this girl(the stripper) for like the past 2 weeks and despite her occupation she seemed real cool and shyt.
So yesterday we meet for the first time and she tells me she didnt wanna go bacc home that night cuz of her house hold.

So I pick her up and we hit it off immediately. Like we feelin each other n shyt.
But the only thing was we had to go to my homies house since he had a mansion n was all gone stay there. So we picced up a other homie.
Everything was going good, we cakin n shyt, she showin me the underwear she bought for the night, but then outta nowhere she just got real moody n shyt.
Den gone say "sorry its just my hormones"
She would doze off den be wide awake, it got to da point where we was damn near fist fightin :what:

So when me n her went down to da room to go to sleep she said some slicc shyt like "he need to come on dem" i jus told her "chill out nikka"
n we went into da room n went to sleep aitn say shyt
When i woke up i woke her up like 2 hours later n she still wasnt saying shyt.
Den when i was finna drop her off she got nice again, like extra nice n shyt after not talkn to me n shyt n we basically got bacc to how we was before we got into it.
She said we can chill again next week but idk.
I think i fucced up with her even tho some of her true colors was comin out when we watched Snow On the Bluff(she told us she use to cut down coke den told us about the trap she hang out at)

i kno she not perfect but she perfect for me :noah:

I shoulda took yall advice n jus got a movie from redbox n took her somehwere else and fucced, cuz obviously das what she wanted, bringing chain link panties n shyt.

but yea, is it over or is still a chance to make a 2nd impression :sadcam:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
How would one go about making a good 2nd impression

I been talkng to this girl(the stripper) for like the past 2 weeks and despite her occupation she seemed real cool and shyt.
So yesterday we meet for the first time and she tells me she didnt wanna go bacc home that night cuz of her house hold.

So I pick her up and we hit it off immediately. Like we feelin each other n shyt.
But the only thing was we had to go to my homies house since he had a mansion n was all gone stay there. So we picced up a other homie.
Everything was going good, we cakin n shyt, she showin me the underwear she bought for the night, but then outta nowhere she just got real moody n shyt.
Den gone say "sorry its just my hormones"
She would doze off den be wide awake, it got to da point where we was damn near fist fightin :what:

So when me n her went down to da room to go to sleep she said some slicc shyt like "he need to come on dem" i jus told her "chill out nikka"
n we went into da room n went to sleep aitn say shyt
When i woke up i woke her up like 2 hours later n she still wasnt saying shyt.
Den when i was finna drop her off she got nice again, like extra nice n shyt after not talkn to me n shyt n we basically got bacc to how we was before we got into it.
She said we can chill again next week but idk.
I think i fucced up with her even tho some of her true colors was comin out when we watched Snow On the Bluff(she told us she use to cut down coke den told us about the trap she hang out at)

i kno she not perfect but she perfect for me :noah:

I shoulda took yall advice n jus got a movie from redbox n took her somehwere else and fucced, cuz obviously das what she wanted, bringing chain link panties n shyt.

but yea, is it over or is still a chance to make a 2nd impression :sadcam:
lmao, you couldn't get laid by a total whore who was probably on heroin or some other type of drug. and now you want a second chance, hate that it had to be you bruh bruh.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I know what my problem is. I think im only attracted to hood girls. Not by choice but just naturally. Idk breh, im like the type of nikka I got so much to say to a chicc but i jus dont say shyt half the time cuz i really dont be on dat lovey dovey type of shyt its not my thing plus i feel once u get to that point then u already lost anyway.

Yall dont know how it is seeing someone who u kno is right for u, but kno dat at da blink of an eye she can be gone. Wats even worse is dat u want her to stay but u have too much pride to show u care.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I know what my problem is. I think im only attracted to hood girls. Not by choice but just naturally. Idk breh, im like the type of nikka I got so much to say to a chicc but i jus dont say shyt half the time cuz i really dont be on dat lovey dovey type of shyt its not my thing plus i feel once u get to that point then u already lost anyway.

Yall dont know how it is seeing someone who u kno is right for u, but kno dat at da blink of an eye she can be gone. Wats even worse is dat u want her to stay but u have too much pride to show u care.

go to therapy, you need to work on yourself.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
go to therapy, you need to work on yourself.

i went to therapy in HS after my moms and i got into a fist fight we both used to go

but she stopped takin me cuz she wanted to stop payin for it

i dont think therapy would solve my problem tho

its like its somethin deep inside me maybe cuz i dont drink or smoke so i got no way or lettin go pain

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah therapy is known not to help deep underlying issues :wtf:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

it was a sarcastic remark based on your assumption that your problems are too deep and specific for therapy to work on you. you aren't the first person to have thoughts like this and you damn sure wont be the last. therapy will only help if you want to change tho.