Make a comedy starring 4 from this comedy troupe, the rest gotta go

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was watching this is the end again the other day and off top I want McBride, Michael Cera, Seth, and instead of the ones on the list insert someone like Jason Sudeikis or Bill Hader. If I gotta stay with the list I’ll take Jonah Hill but he has to channel that energy he had when he was doing Judd movies or Wolf of Wall Street

I’d base it around Cera and Danny having rival restaurants ala Chick-Fila vs Popeyes. Michael Cera with the wholesome absurdly Christian place where the employees are almost cult like vs Mcbride’s piece of shyt ran but delicious spot. I’m thinking Walk Hard mock doc style

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I was watching this is the end again the other day and off top I want McBride, Michael Cera, Seth, and instead of the ones on the list insert someone like Jason Sudeikis or Bill Hader. If I gotta stay with the list I’ll take Jonah Hill but he has to channel that energy he had when he was doing Judd movies or Wolf of Wall Street

I’d base it around Cera and Danny having rival restaurants ala Chick-Fila vs Popeyes. Michael Cera with the wholesome absurdly Christian place where the employees are almost cult like vs Mcbride’s piece of shyt ran but delicious spot. I’m thinking Walk Hard mock doc style

give-this-man-a-shield.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
base it around Cera and Danny having rival restaurants ala Chick-Fila vs Popeyes. Michael Cera with the wholesome absurdly Christian place where the employees are almost cult like vs Mcbride’s piece of shyt ran but delicious spot. I’m thinking Walk Hard mock doc style
Run that thru CHATGPT breh. Flesh it out. Even if just for kicks.

That's what I do for fun sometimes

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont tell me these still the "funniest" white boys in Hollywood. They wasnt that funny 20 years ago:mjlol:

Will Ferrell,and the other guy from Talladega Nights movies>>>>the big name movies I saw from this group.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Creeping in the Deep

Starring James Franco in the starring role.

This is a dark (capital D, no Cam'ron or Mase) comedy about a group of friends dealing with the fact that one of the members of their group is doing way too much.

James Franco is a professor at USC. Extremely qualified and has had some of the most brightest and successful directors and actors/actresses come out of his film class.

Seth Rogan is the dean of USC, obviously an overseer of any and everything that goes on in his campus. Jonah Hill and Danny McBride are fellow professors known to knock down a brew or 14 with Prof. Franco from time to time (all the time). Dean Rogan has been known to pick up a tab here and there :mjlit:

Early Summer of '23, 'fessor Franco (his friends call him Frankie) invites a young, talented student (Sydney Sweeney, who else?:comeon:) to "brainstorm" about her budding screenplay thriller "Arm A Getting Them Home" about an Oceangate disaster rescue, starring Bruce Willis. Seeing the titties clearly on fleek, Prof. Franco invites his homies Danny and Jonah to the bar to keep the party going. Shots are had and the group head to Jonah's crib for scholarly advice on the direction of the movie and more drinks. Franco slipped molly into her drink, she ain't even know it. While they're dissecting the third act, Sidney's character gets light headed, faints, hits her head against the side of the coffee table and chucks the proverbial dueces. What unfolds is a mixture of The Hangover and Weekend at Bernie's as these nikkas figure out a way to cover this up. Danny's character wants to chalk it up to car pranks, but cooler heads prevail.

All seems well until months later, Sydney's body is found, with the creative notes of "Arm A Getting Them Home" found in her pocket book and the names of our endearing professors on it as well. Amy Pohler and Tina Fey are the lead investigators on the case of who dared to deprive the world of all that titty meat:mjcry:

nikka, you ain't say we couldn't add to the cast:unimpressed:

Last edited: