Major Victory for President Biden & Harris

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Paul Whelan is the Marine that MAGA was giving Biden shyt for when we negotiated for Britney Griner.

Looks like they forgot about him, but Biden and Harris didn't.

Brought them all home :obama:

No cut corners.
No grifting.

Actual substance.
True leadership.
A real Commander-in-Chief.

Welcome home Marines.

Last edited:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
This doesn't mean shyt to dumb MAGA supporters.

Dumb MAGA supporter: "I don't care about this, I'll never vote for a woman, especially a black woman, we need to control the border, these hoes need to stop having abortions, inflation is going crazy in Anerikkka!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
UKVu0t8.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

Dumb MAGA supporter: "I don't care about this, I'll never vote for a woman, especially a black woman, we need to control the border, these hoes need to stop having abortions, inflation is going crazy in Anerikkka!
Nobody is going to get the maga supporters.

They're in a cult at this point. A tape could release of Trump talking with epstein about which 13 year olds he wants to be brought to him and what he's going to do to them.

They'd still say he needs to win to protect America from the "woke mind virus" they don't see him as a person, they see him as an avatar to use against people they hate. Their hate for their fellow American is so strong they don't give a fukk what kind of monster they need to become or support in order to hurt those people they deem to be a threat and beneath them. It's "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" taken to its most extreme and insane incarnation.

Democrats know they'll never reach those people, but for the people who voted Obama then switched to Trump, or the people who aren't online like that and can't be bothered to pay much attention to the news they'll compare and contrast both parties and make a decision. Democrats know this and want to focus on policy, what they've done while in office, what kind of lies republicans will tell about them, and what they'll continue to do if elected. Lawyers have a term called an 'accusation audit' in debating it's also called a 'steel man' you take your opponents strongest arguments, represent them in as good of a faith as possible to show you understand them, then proceed to dismantle them.

Republicans have been so far up their own asses that they've forgotten that Democrats are also a party full of former lawyers. They're gearing up to do this at the DNC. They'll point out everything they've done, the lies that have been told about them and why, and then layout a road map for what they will do if elected. Getting regular people to cosign them will be a part of this, and I wouldn't be surprised if Paul whelan and his family were invited to speak at the DNC.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Biden has been a great president tbh. But I don't know if we're ready to have that conversation yet.

And yet none of his accomplishments seem to matter to them. The mind of a Trump supporter is somewhat fascinating. It's like they live on a totally different planet.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
shyt doesn’t matter. They’re going straight to the frontlines. Russia needs all the male bodies they can get.
The reason I said that is because remember when that merchant of death dude got exchanged for brittney griner and they went crazy? :mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

The tragic fact of US politics in 2024 is that it's based on the same thing as TV ratings. Or rap dis tracks. Or viral memes.

Those that support Trump are 100% fans of.. fukcery I guess. Trump has no skills outside of talking shyt and stealing.

Meanwhile, true politicians are doing actual work and getting shyt done. The subject of the thread as well as tons of other work. Infrastructure. Economy. Foreign relations.

Of course Biden nem are making progress. They are serious minded and well informed.