Major news: Good news for Xbox, bad news for FlabStation,

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Guarantee they won’t watch the vid just because you posted it...

Cliffs for the first vid: The guy who made the quote said he was misquoted by PSFanboys... it rubs as warm as everything else
Yeah but luckily for me the thumbnail says enough. They choose to avoid all negative info like Trump supporters so they can maintain the bubble :francis:

I bet Madden 22 has Ray tracing on Xbox only next year

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn. Sony looking shaky. I still encourage everyone to come to OLED Gang, but if you're strictly Sony, you can get an old one used or in clearance, as you probably won't be using the HDMI 2.1 features anyway. Guy in the 2nd video did his best to not take his mouth off Sony's dikk, spinning it as design instead of inadequacy :francis:

Last edited:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But OP I thought you said you had a XSX for days now for your webshow?:dwillhuh: Couldn't you just verify that yourself?

Still waiting for you to drop that link:krs:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Guarantee they won’t watch the vid just because you posted it...

Cliffs for the first vid: The guy who made the quote said he was misquoted by PSFanboys... it rubs as warm as everything else

Multiple Reports Suggest Xbox Series X Runs Really Hot

PCMag is a VERY reputable web source of information and they posted the information too. Comparing a youtube channel to them is ridiculous.

While I do think they overheating is overblown, you gotta check legit sources.

Article Contents highlighted
-------------------------------------------------------------

"If you're considering hiding an Xbox Series X console in a TV cabinet, think again, Microsoft's new console apparently runs so hot it doubles as a fireplace.

As VGC reports, Microsoft has allowed some journalists to get hands-on time with the Xbox Series X console ahead of its launch in November. There's universal praise for just how quiet the console is, especially compared to the current gen consoles. However, what nobody was expecting is just how hot the Series X runs.

The Series X is significantly smaller than the PlayStation 5, but Microsoft came up with a very neat design relying on a single 130mm fan pumping out hot air from the top of the console. It works well, and it needs to based on reports of the heat being produced. Jeux Video's Ken Bogard described in a (now inaccessible) video that, "The Series X is hot, like really hot! It doesn’t make any noise, but damn it’s hot! The console is emitting heat like crazy. It’s almost like a fireplace shaft. You can heat up your flat with it."

Giant Bomb co-host Jeff Bakalar also commented on the heat during a The Giant Beastcast podcast, saying, "Here’s what’s crazy… this was just plugged in in standby mode behind me and you guys, the entire thing is a little toasty ... It seems like in the way like a lot of the other consoles were doing stuff while you were not using them, it seems like this thing might be doing something while you’re not using it, to the point where it needs to exhaust heat." He also commented that the expansion card was "hot to the touch."

Phil Spencer Says Microsoft Will Release More Xbox Consoles
Microsoft wouldn't launch a console that overheats itself, but anyone who has one on pre-order or is considering a purchase should keep in mind the Series X is going to run hot and therefore will perform best when positioned in open air with plenty of ventilation."

The shyt blows out a lot of hot air. Okay. Funny and joke material, but that's it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Xbox overheating was fanboy fodder

No VRR on FlabStation if ray tracing is used :scust:

The gap will be wider than originally thought :damn:

mental disease

how much has microsoft paid you in your lifetime?

not a dollar

but you've spent on them and saved up for them even cutting costs on essentials like a proper place to sleep. made hella threads window shopping on systems you didn't have. praising a corporation to the point of worship. I mean it would be partially understandable if you were an employee doing social media marketing but you are literally unpaid labor. dedicating days of your life to the worship of a corporation that doesn't know you exist.

post about games and gaming experiences friend. not the business of gaming of which you see not a penny from.

:scust:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
mental disease

how much has microsoft paid you in your lifetime?

not a dollar

but you've spent on them and saved up for them even cutting costs on essentials like a proper place for your kids to sleep. made hella threads window shopping on systems you didn't have. praising a corporation to the point of worship. I mean it would be partially understandable if you were an employee doing social media marketing but you are literally unpaid labor. dedicating days of your life to the worship of a corporation that doesn't know you exist.

post about games and gaming experiences friend. not the business of gaming of which you see not a penny from.

:scust:
@GoldenGlove @Barnett114 we gotta have some standards applied to everyone :francis:
There’s literally a dude on camera who almost burned his hand taking out that memory card

:mjlol:

Xbots are a retarded group
You're literally in a thread proving that was bullshyt and you're still talking like it isn't proving how the internet can influence the easily infloozed.

That's right, infloozed :smugbiden: