Mainstream Media ain't ish; Y did i just see an Opioid Crisis commercial with black people as the ac

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Especially when we know that this epidemic is putting it's foot in white America's ass at the moment?

Always seeking to make us the face of trouble or conflict, even when we know this time, its on them.

Legit disgusted, to the point that i don't even wanna go to this Halloween party later tonight.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You do understand that opioid abuse and addiction doesn’t exclusively affect white folk, right?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
You do understand that opioid abuse and addiction doesn’t exclusively affect white folk, right?

I do know that but i also know that from various reports, white America is being hit the hardest by this issue.

It'd be like having an ad based around high school drop outs n making asians the face of it.

Sure asian kids might drop out of school, but we know they're not the ones doing it the most.

See racism but play stupid brehs

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
My grandsons best friends twin brother Overdosed on heroine and he’s half black :yeshrug:

I get where you’re coming from but making a thread like they did this being shocked makes no sense. They always put a black face to everything negative in the mainstream media.