**Mainstream Hip Hop is White Supremacy per Dr. Umar

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Wym thoughts? It's literally the truth and has been this way for decades
I'll never EVER understand glorifying drugs, hoodboogery and violence to members of your own community
Future admitting he doesn't do drugs like that and just raps about it is all you need to know

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A poster recently tried to convince me that only black women defends toxic & poisonous music directed at our community (ie Sexy Redd) and that black woman ate the main reason rap has turned to crap.

I replied back "no breh, you're wrong.....black men defends it just as much as the women, if not more".

I'ma sit back with my popcorn and watch black man after black man after black man come in this thread and prove my point by defending music that glorifies killing each other and an overall destructive and criminal lifestyle.

If you're a black man defending this poison, you're no different than the black women that defend the thot whore prostitute rap (ie sexy redd).

The deflections has already started :mjpls:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He must be reading the coli.

Exact statement and narrative keeps repeated at least 50 times a day. It's impossible for that to be an original thought at this point. You can point to anyone that's on video or audio or posting on another network parroting the same narrative and I guarantee you can find a post from this forum that said it first.