Main Characters that Added Nothing to the Show They Were On

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Klaus from america dad - worst character on the show by far. not funny at all imo

judy winslow - the fact that she vanished for the last 5 seasons and no one cared is really telling

add on

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Klaus from america dad - worst character on the show by far. not funny at all imo

judy winslow - the fact that she vanished for the last 5 seasons and no one cared is really telling

add on

Klaus becomes one of the best characters in the show during later seasons like the episode where he become a hype man

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I always felt this way about Hilary Banks. She's also supposed to be the show's eye candy but I didn't ever see her as that fine either, but I guess lightskin females had the juice back then. Even when she had her little Trevor plot line she didn't add anything of value to the show, Will, Carlton, Jazz, etc. carried her episodes.

The random females Will was smashing on the show had more iconic moments than her. :dead:

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Klaus becomes one of the best characters in the show during later seasons like the episode where he become a hype man
Really? I been watching season 13 and it’s actuallt what inspired this thread :ld:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those 3 or 4 main characters they added to this season of Fear the Walking Dead