Mafia 3 vs Red Dead Redemption 2

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Which game should I buy, im not a heavy gamer anymore but just got a ps4

Also, is Injustice 2 the best fighting game for the system?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Red Dead Redemption 2 hands down.
Cop it asap.
As far as fighting games my favorites this gen have been Dragon Ball Fighter Z and Mortal Kombat.
If you don't mind waiting until april, the new Mortal Kombat is coming out and it looks nuts.
Wussup with that thread calling RDR2 trash

and you dont like injustice?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Wussup with that thread calling RDR2 trash

and you dont like injustice?
There's a small percentage of people that didn't like RDR2 (just like with anything in life) because it's a slower paced game than the first game.
The first 2 chapters do have some slow parts and in the 3rd chapter things really take off.
It's a great game overall. I like it a lot. The graphics are crazy, the story is great, and the game play is what you could expect from most Rockstar games

Injustice is very dope. The people that made Mortal Kombat actually made that game.
Both games run almost the same. Check out a few YouTube videos and you'll see what I mean.
If you like Mortal Kombat you'll like Injustice and vice versa.
I prefer Mortal Kombat though.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
There's a small percentage of people that didn't like RDR2 (just like with anything in life) because it's a slower paced game than the first game.
The first 2 chapters do have some slow parts and in the 3rd chapter things really take off.
It's a great game overall. I like it a lot. The graphics are crazy, the story is great, and the game play is what you could expect from most Rockstar games

Injustice is very dope. The people that made Mortal Kombat actually made that game.
Both games run almost the same. Check out a few YouTube videos and you'll see what I mean.
If you like Mortal Kombat you'll like Injustice and vice versa.
I prefer Mortal Kombat though.
Did you like mafia 3 at all

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Did you like mafia 3 at all
It's alright.
It was free on PS+ and I played it for a little bit.
It has some of that GTA feel to it if that's your thing.
It kind of got mixed reviews when it came out. I don't know if it was because cacs didn't like the black main character or if the game genuinely deserved it.
I heard the missions are very repetitive in Mafia 3.
For me, I wasn't all that interested in the time period the game takes place in.
I might give it another shot now that you mention it though. I still have it installed.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I LIKED Mafia 3 but lost interest(I tend to do that w/ single player games)

But, my absolute love of Red Dead 2(it is now one of my top 3 GOATS, right there w/ Goldeneye & Zelda: Link to the Past) has me wanting to go back and restart Mafia 3 at some point and experience that world again. Other than Assassin's Creed: Origins, it is my favorite open world universe.

@Kamikaze Revy just reminded me...I tended to be bored by the gunplay of Mafia 3. I think I really liked the story so much that I would have probably rather rush through the story to enjoy it instead of being interrupted by shooting scenes. Which is weird for me.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
injustice is trash, get Tekken 7.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The story in Mafia 3 is GOAT-tier, it's just repetitive and long. Red Dead also has a dope story but riding horses got boring after a while. I haven't finished either game but Red Dead is definitely the better game because it's not as repetitive with the missions as Mafia 3.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the Mafia 3 cause of the story is greatest and the characters are great too and I enjoyed DLCs are great too but it's repetitive thou the only reason why I liked it cause the main character is black and the story just :wow: but it doesn't have replay value after you beat this.

RDR2 is a GOAT all the around, gameplay, side missions, hunting, gambling, the story, the graphic especially if you have 4K TV with HDR.

If I had to pick one so I'm going with RDR2 easily hands down. You can do a lot of thing in RDR2 and it has replay value.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The story in Mafia 3 is GOAT-tier, it's just repetitive and long. Red Dead also has a dope story but riding horses got boring after a while. I haven't finished either game but Red Dead is definitely the better game because it's not as repetitive with the missions as Mafia 3.

Not really, riding horses is fun but in RDR2 has fast travel while Mafia 3 doesn't have fast travel which can you get bored quick as fukk

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the only good thing about Mafia 3 is the story and the soundtrack

other than that :camby:

You do the same missions (different enemies) the whole game

go here
interrogate him
kill him

rinse and repeat until the last mission

The G.O.D II