MADOFF - The Monster of Wall Street (NETFLIX)

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
I was going to watch only one episode but shyt had me like :lupe: on each episode. He kept getting away with it.

This dude clearly told some of the people helping him and they made money that way.

And there’s no way his wife didn’t know. IMPOSSIBLE.

One thing they left out is how him and his wife tried to off themselves

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
I was going to watch only one episode but shyt had me like :lupe: on each episode. He kept getting away with it.

This dude clearly told some of the people helping him and they made money that way.

And there’s no way his wife didn’t know. IMPOSSIBLE.

One thing they left out is how him and his wife tried to off themselves
Yeah, I'm sure his wife knew was he was doing some shady shyt in the beginning. But I don't think she knew how big the fraud became, especially if she didn't even know what a Ponzi scheme was lol.

There is no way some gov officials didn't know about it tho. You can't get away with this for so long without some government people helping you.

Crazy that both his sons are no longer here…the aftermath of this was tragic. Even the dude who allegedly had a foot on Madoff's neck, the one who made 7 billion off the scheme, died of a heart attack in the pool.

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Crazy that both his sons are no longer here…the aftermath of this was tragic. Even the dude who allegedly had a foot on Madoff's neck, the one who made 7 billion off the scheme, died of a heart attack in the pool.
:mjlol:I’m jealous how this dude made money out of this scam
/

His sons were getting hounded by that investigator who was collecting from everybody.

Apparently, their dad ‘loaned’ them millions and millions with no intention of paying it back