Made The Jump To PC... Now what games?

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Finally built me a mild gaming PC. Console wise i played Apex, COD, Elder Scrolls Online.

Any recommendations? The last time i had a PC i use to play World Of Warcraft and Medal Of Honor Allied Assualt :mjlol::flabbynsick:

Looking for some dope games someone help a breh out. :damn:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Wasteland 3 is the new hotness right now, though you might want to look into XCOM 2, just in terms of games that definitely play best on PC. Will also help you find out if you like isometrics at all - coming from a mostly shooter background judging by the games you said, XCOM will have the lowest barrier of entry there. Any Bethesda game will have a robust modding community, which is another thing that you're only gonna get done right on a PC.
Mostly though, the games that play well on console usually play at least as well on a good PC, though I'd suggest being mindful when going into any multiplayer shooter on PC that most of them are gonna be mouse & keyboard players, and if you're coming from a controller... you're probably gonna have a bad time. Just being real, but... yeah. There's a big difference in aiming accuracy possible between a mouse and a controller

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Wasteland 3 is the new hotness right now, though you might want to look into XCOM 2, just in terms of games that definitely play best on PC. Will also help you find out if you like isometrics at all - coming from a mostly shooter background judging by the games you said, XCOM will have the lowest barrier of entry there. Any Bethesda game will have a robust modding community, which is another thing that you're only gonna get done right on a PC.
Mostly though, the games that play well on console usually play at least as well on a good PC, though I'd suggest being mindful when going into any multiplayer shooter on PC that most of them are gonna be mouse & keyboard players, and if you're coming from a controller... you're probably gonna have a bad time. Just being real, but... yeah. There's a big difference in aiming accuracy possible between a mouse and a controller

Thanks will check out xcom. I tried playing apex using keyboard and mouse and maaaaaannnnnn :patrice: had that face the whole time trying to figure shyt out. :russ: