Made an website to showcase unsigned and/or underground artist IAmTheBooth.com

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
Whats good brehs

i recently launched a website to showcase underground and/or unsigned artist

I Am The Booth | Where The Sound of the Underground Is Heard

To be honest, I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, but BK & Brooklyn inspired me to do so when making this site, thats why its kinda a spin off of this one (The Booth, thebooth, iamthebooth)

but just making this thread because i know theres a LOT of fukkin talent here besides other sources where i will get to showcase artist, so don't be surprised if yall see me in ya threads or PMin some of yall asking to showcase some of you all music

But.. if you feel like if you want some of your music hi-lighted/showcased on the site, feel free to drop it here or goto my contact page I Am The Booth Contact Page | IAmTheBooth

doing it from my contact page is probably get a quicker response its tied directly to my cell

right now, im in the process of driving more traffic towards the site, setting up some interviews from artist and radio personalities, and getting the site up to 100%

OH, yea, im putting up some beat tutorials on the site also, so if any of you have any you want to put up on the site ill put it up with the quickness

i appreicate yall help and support