Maaaaan I Dont Know How Tim Riggins Didn’t Put That Dicck on Becky….

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No:birdman:

You could just… you know, include the name of the show in a thread about it
200w.gif

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
She would’ve had me :manny:

:mjlol: i thought the same thing lokey

It might be time for rewatch. Tim had hella will power, she was throwing at him hard plus her prancing in spaghetti tops and short skirts. At least he passed her to Luke

Didnt cheryl becky's mom kick him out anyway because she thought he was attracted to Becky.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

It might be time for rewatch. Tim had hella will power, she was throwing at him hard plus her prancing in spaghetti tops and short skirts. At least he passed her to Luke

Didnt cheryl becky's mom kick him out amyway because she thought he was attracted to Becky.
Yea but only cause she wanted to fukk.

s@n

All Star
Daps

Didnt cheryl becky's mom kick him out amyway because she thought he was attracted to Becky.

my nikka Zach played Matt Saracen. I always wanted to ask him what the blonde chick's t*ts were like in person, she had some jammers

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Didnt cheryl becky's mom kick him out anyway because she thought he was attracted to Becky.
Yeah she caught them in bed watching a movie and his dumbass ain’t even try to explain. Like when Coach caught him putting Julie in bed.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Wait at that point wasn’t Riggins out of school? What are the rape laws in Texas?