Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So apparently, he's directing a thriller first, then he's working on The Last Airbender 2 :snoop:

Not only has he garnered critical acclaim for the TV series Wayward Pines, starring Matt Dillon and Juliette Lewis – but is back to his thrilling best with new documentary-style horror The Visit.

The director has also confirmed that he will be behind the sequel of Avatar: The Last Airbender, despite the film getting panned worldwide.

The fantasy film starred Noah Ringer as lead Aang, Dev Patel as Prince Zuko, Nicola Peltz as Katara, and Jackson Rathbone as Sokka, but it failed to impress fans of the Emmy-Award winning Nickelodeon show.

However, Shyamalan has exclusively told Metro.co.uk that The Last Airbender 2 won’t be his next project.

‘It takes so long to make those CGI movies,’ Night explained, ‘It’s hard because it takes two/three years and I don’t get to make two of my own movies so there’s always a struggle of choosing someone else’s material over my own.

‘Right now I’m going to go do another one of my own first, another thriller.’

The thriller must be the project scheduled to star filming this November his his hometown of Philadelphia. His leading man from The Village, Joaquin Phoenix, was in negotiations to star in Shyamalans’ new flick.

Let’s hope that worked out!

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: M. Night Shyamalan to make 'another thriller' before The Last Airbend
http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/09/exclu...e-the-last-airbender-2-5381979/#ixzz3lf7rWSOv

:scust:

The actors who played the teenage characters in this movie are all adults at this point. :francis:

This is widely considered one of the worst movies of all time.:francis:

Why does M Night insist on tapdancing on the grave of one of the greatest animated shows ever? :to:

kincaid

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How dude's shyt isn't being released straight to dvd/stream at this point I'll never know

wiki his movies and Signs, Sixth Sense and The Village (:why:) were made for under 70 million and all grossed over 300 million. its fukking insane.

edit: an apparently unbreakable made that money too. for reason people always refer to that as a flop.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
wiki his movies and Signs, Sixth Sense and The Village (:why:) were made for under 70 million and all grossed over 300 million. its fukking insane.

edit: an apparently unbreakable made that money too. for reason people always refer to that as a flop.

:ohhh:
Never knew that. Thought his last few movies were complete bombs.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:ohhh:
Never knew that. Thought his last few movies were complete bombs.
Not "bombs"per se. The biggest bomb was lady in the water. 70 million budget and only made 72 million. Movies have to make 2-3 times their budget to be profitable.

The happening was actually succesful. After earth and last airbender may have become profitable on dvd/blu ray.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So apparently, he's directing a thriller first, then he's working on The Last Airbender 2 :snoop:

:scust:

The actors who played the teenage characters in this movie are all adults at this point. :francis:

This is widely considered one of the worst movies of all time.:francis:

Why does M Night insist on tapdancing on the grave of one of the greatest animated shows ever? :to:

Apparently he's a HUGE fan of the series...

I'd hope that if he has such a big respect for the source material that he'd reboot it, cast an actual Asian lead for Aang, and actually make it FUN.