Lupe's new single "bytch bad" is the rap equivalent of the bunkbed from Stepbrothers

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
on paper it sounded like a brilliant idea. he was probably :jawalrus: when he got the beat and came up with concept. shyt sounded new, refreshing and clever. he was probably feeling himself while writing the hook and lyrics.. thought he had one.

but the end result was
66605_o.gif

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
on paper it sounded like a brilliant idea. he was probably :jawalrus: when he got the beat and came up with concept. shyt sounded new, refreshing and clever. he was probably feeling himself while writing the hook and lyrics.. thought he had one.

but the end result was
66605_o.gif

why dont ppl like it? its straight to me other than sounding uninterested as shyt

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
why dont ppl like it? its straight to me other than sounding uninterested as shyt

I don't even think its trash, it's just...IDK

its like Ray Allen shooting an air ball. Form was on point, flick of the wrist was there, follow through was fundamental...but for some reason, the ball just ain't make it to the basket.

that's basically what "bytch bad" is. a great attempt that for whatever reason just doesn't work. at all.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
What the,,,how the.....why the hell did you just make this comparison:dwillhuh:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205

its like Ray Allen shooting an air ball. Form was on point, flick of the wrist was there, follow through was fundamental...but for some reason, the ball just ain't make it to the basket.

that's basically what "bytch bad" is. a great attempt that for whatever reason just doesn't work. at all.

:ohhh: the analogy>>>>>>>

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

so basically j-coles album summed up :jawalrus:

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
I think lupe will redeem himself with lambo angels. .

The verses he spit on that diddy song was on some last days shyt.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
so basically j-coles album summed up :jawalrus:

it is what it is. i aint gonna fall for no bait like that.

dudes thinking since I'm questioning Lupe's moves, they can namedrop Cole to send me off on some NigerianDon type rant like ima super-stan :laff: J. Cole drops wack shyt all the time

:umad:

that don't make "bytch bad" any better. its still a brick :comeon: