Luma Dream Machine (text/photo to Video Generation)

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Did anyone actually try this.. this should be a plat thread

You can give it any image and it will make it a video…

I am working on a music video

Here’s an image

Here’s the video result

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

full

Minute I get someone to sign up for me since I ain't giving out my phone number for Tinfoil hat reasons, I'mma get my David Lynch on, good and proper.​

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
After I create something how do I share it here? I've never been good at uploading things to this site.

Is there a share feature on their website? I got in with my Gmail, but I didn't actually register on their site or anything like that.

I already created one thing, but right now trying to extend it by 5 seconds (currently I'm in the queue).

Also, I noticed that a lot of the first creations posted here are coming from Japan or China. Are they the originators of this particular AI platform?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
After I create something how do I share it here? I've never been good at uploading things to this site.

Is there a share feature on their website? I got in with my Gmail, but I didn't actually register on their site or anything like that.

I already created one thing, but right now trying to extend it by 5 seconds (currently I'm in the queue).

imgur has a 60 second upload limit for videos, at least for non-registered users.

sendvid.com is also an option.

streamable.com lets you upload anonymously and with an account but they will delete within 30 days.