LTTP: The Legend of Korra Season 2

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm like 5 minutes into the first episode and already this season is firing on all cylinders. Korra acting as juvenile as usual and Bolin fooling "Hook me up with them bytches Korra. oh wait one of em is a guy? yeah i knew that. which one is the guy again?"

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Season 1 >>>2

You may be disappointed with this season.

There were a lot of :patrice:moments for me.

I wish there was more bending..

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Season 1 >>>2

You may be disappointed with this season.

There were a lot of :patrice:moments for me.

I wish there was more bending..
i'm at the last two episodes. this season was pretty solid i mean that whole two episode explanation of the avatar's origins kinda burned a few episodes but i've been satisfied overall. the whole love triangle thing is kinda disgusting. just the way it re-emerged was disturbing.

still at the end of the day the cast for the original series was just a better group than this one. this series will always be limited by its main cast just not being up to par in comparison.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The avatar origin story saved season 2, it was pretty bad overall

Forced love triangle between korra/asami/mako AGAIN

Varrick turning the camp up to eleven

Bolin's movie career arc...

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

How could she not be? She had more of a life outside of being the Avatar than Aang by pro bending and having a relationship. Additionally, she got her connection severed to past Avatars as well so she couldn't rely on that. She knew water, fire and earth bending since she was a child. Aang still had to learn those. Aang ran from his responsibilities while Korra largely embraced. Korra was saving Republic CIty from Amon and the equalists in season one and the difficulty only ramped up from there. Aang's climb to save the world, while difficult, wasn't nearly as tough as Korra's.