LOYALTY TO A RECORD LABEL IS THE DUMBEST I'VE EVER SEEN.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
nikkaS NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LABEL AND A CREW. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO STAND WITH A LABELMATE THROUGH HIS BEEF. fukk THAT BULLshyt. CHAINS AND ALL THAT shyt IS DUMB TO ME. IF I SIGN I'M HERE TO MAKE MONEY/MUSIC. LEAVE THAT OTHER shyt IN THE STREETS.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
word

these nikkas are buggin

when u fall off and you're no longer hot and you down on your luck... what you think that record label is gon do for you?

do they have your back? are they gonna hold you down? or are they gonna ignore you, drop you and move on to whoever is hot?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
whats even more bullshyt is niccas callin this pusha t vs wayne thing a beef

this aint no beef. this a publicity measure. its something called free promotion.

:heh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes they feel the labels helped them more than anyone helped them.
Someone like Nicki feels that if it wasn't for Wayne, Birdman and them she would still be a bird. So she feels she owes them them the loyalty, cause they don't really need her. They would be rich and successful.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If y'all close and feel like that's family you should ride if that's in your heart....but alotta times labelmates will play both sides too tho,in private they laughin while u clownin a nikka right along with you,on stage when u dissin nikkas gigglin....then in public they wanna be neutral and shyt and act like they playin peacemaker:wtb:...when I played u the diss track u wuz :russ::laugh: u ain't told me once "maybe u should try to talk it out over the phone bruh its not that serious"...I remember pac wanted all of deathrow against biggie and them lol,I respected lady of rage cuz I neever seen her egging the beef on or cosigning it...but u Snoop:snoop: we remember seein u on stage laughin while Pac clownin ya "homie" biggie and cracking jokes about fukin his wife...then u wanna be diplomatic in public

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Sometimes they feel the labels helped them more than anyone helped them.
Someone like Nicki feels that if it wasn't for Wayne, Birdman and them she would still be a bird. So she feels she owes them them the loyalty, cause they don't really need her. They would be rich and successful.

yeah, I mean I can see why Nicki didn't perform

that's beyond being loyal to a record label though, that's just being loyal to a friend and a person that was instrumental in getting you to where you are today

i think OP was talkin more about the Big Sean situation and people sayin he shouldn't have said he was cool with Lil Wayne just because Wayne doesn't like Pusha T :manny:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
If y'all close and feel like that's family you should ride if that's in your heart....but alotta times labelmates will play both sides too tho,in private they laughin while u clownin a nikka right along with you,on stage when u dissin nikkas gigglin....then in public they wanna be neutral and shyt and act like they playin peacemaker:wtb:...when I played u the diss track u wuz :russ::laugh: u ain't told me once "maybe u should try to talk it out over the phone bruh its not that serious"...I remember pac wanted all of deathrow against biggie and them lol,I respected lady of rage cuz I neever seen her egging the beef on or cosigning it...but u Snoop:snoop: we remember seein u on stage laughin while Pac clownin ya "homie" biggie and cracking jokes about fukin his wife...then u wanna be diplomatic in public

charlemagne goes in on nikkis "brother" drake all the time, but aint he on her album:leon:

Daps
If we're talking about Young Money and GOOD, they dont consider this to be record label based because all of the artist are signed under Def Jam and Warner. This is more of the group YM vs. the group GOOD and tbh this is all a ruse to promote albums. Watch the GOOD album drop then the YM album months later and theyre still beefin. Then Rosenberg is gonna have Lil Kim on one day and she gets signed to GOOD on some bullshyt lol.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
If we're talking about Young Money and GOOD, they dont consider this to be record label based because all of the artist are signed under Def Jam and Warner. This is more of the group YM vs. the group GOOD and tbh this is all a ruse to promote albums. Watch the GOOD album drop then the YM album months later and theyre still beefin. Then Rosenberg is gonna have Lil Kim on one day and she gets signed to GOOD on some bullshyt lol.

IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE TOO. THE WORST TO ME IS 50 AND GUNIT.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
nikkaS NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LABEL AND A CREW. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO STAND WITH A LABELMATE THROUGH HIS BEEF. fukk THAT BULLshyt. CHAINS AND ALL THAT shyt IS DUMB TO ME. IF I SIGN I'M HERE TO MAKE MONEY/MUSIC. LEAVE THAT OTHER shyt IN THE STREETS.

I said something like this earlier ….these nikkaz don’t understand that these rappers are just employees….matter fact some of these rappers don’t understand they are just employees…That’s why a lot of them rap nikkaz don’t last they give a fukk about loyalty then their own damn money

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
charlemagne goes in on nikkis "brother" drake all the time, but aint he on her album:leon:

:krs: good point....but I don't know if she said he wuz like a "brother" just to let Drake know he would neeever get no puzzy after drakes numerous attempts in interviews and songs simpin her...don't know if it wuz a genuine brother/sister thing....with that bein said who on cash money signed off on that shyt?I thought cash money wuz a army:wtb:

Beanie sigel set the standard for ridin for a label:laff: fightin nikkas at clubs for disrespectin Jay...bringin K's when kanye wuz about to get robbed at a cafe:laugh:...takin on Jays lightwork in rap battles.