Lowkey... most decent white rappers are Jewish.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Cage is better than all those you named and he isnt jewish.. hes German, I think lol

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Pete Nice

Paul C

Evidence

Joe Scudda

Yelawolf

Paul Wall

Riff Raff

Eminem

Tony D

Everlast

RA

Apathy

Esoteric

Cage

El P

None Jewish
:ehh:Fair enough. Theres a substantial Jewish presence though.

Alot of Irish too....[DOUBLEPOST=1397541260][/DOUBLEPOST]the title was abit of an exaggeration I suppose..

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Somebody I Am
Daps
Whatever-Eminem-Reaction-Gif-House.gif

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Bronson's mom is Jewish but was raised a Muslim on his dad's side.

Action Bronson Explains Avoiding N-Word, Describes Muslim Upbringing

After refusing to say N.W.A.'s album title, "nikkaz4Life," Action Bronson shares that his mother "is a ride-or-die-bytch" and that his father is "a heavy duty Muslim."

During a brief interview, Action Bronson refused to say the n-word. Speaking with The Combat Jack Show, Bronson was asked to share what N.W.A. album he listened to when he got in trouble and Bronson refused to say the title, nikkaz4life. He then explained how his Muslim upbringing has influenced his life and how much he's changed as an adult.

When asked to share what N.W.A. album got him in trouble, Bronson smiled.

"You know I can't say that," he shared. "You know I can't say that. N-Words4Life."

When The Combat Jack Show co-host Dallas Penn added, "Action, you can say that," Bronson responded by sticking to his guns.

"I can't. I'm not gonna say it," he remarked. He then jokingly added, "Damn you, America!"

The reason the album was so important for Bronson was because it got him in trouble with his father. A neighbor told his father that a young Bronson was walking around the neighborhood playing the album with a one-speaker boom box.

"I got slapped up because the neighbor told on me, told my father, that I was walking around playing crazy shyt. He threw all my tapes out the window and my mother got them back for me the next day."

That shows a difference between his mother and father, a difference he expanded on.

"She's a hippy. She loved me more than anyone. She's gonna always take her son's side, no matter what. That's a ride-or-die-bytch right there. I love her. That's my mother right there," he added. "I love that woman."

"My father's a heavy duty Muslim," he noted, before explaining that they never ate any pork growing up and that he was raised with Muslim customs and values. However, Bronson doesn't continue to follow all of these customs, adding that "anything that has to do with pig, I'm eating."

Source: Action Bronson Explains Avoiding N-Word, Describes Muslim Upbringing | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX