Low key, this guy from OG Robocop has confused me for years

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I felt the same way, I would tell the next person next to me what he meant... I guess it was some sort of joke

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i think they said they originally were going to give him more scenes. he would be seen getting arrested for being a pedo or something like that.

morris

Superstar
Daps
i think they said they originally were going to give him more scenes. he would be seen getting arrested for being a pedo or something like that.
:mjtf:

where'd you hear that? glad it didn't happen.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:mjtf:

where'd you hear that? glad it didn't happen.

Behind the scenes

In a deleted scene from the first film's script, Jess Perkins reveals on Mediabreak that Snyder had been arraigned on charges of exchanging job security on his show for sexual favors from underage co-stars. It is unknown if this scene was ever filmed.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.

Behind the scenes

In a deleted scene from the first film's script, Jess Perkins reveals on Mediabreak that Snyder had been arraigned on charges of exchanging job security on his show for sexual favors from underage co-stars. It is unknown if this scene was ever filmed.
Jesus.

Really makes the merch aimed at kids from a R Rated movie that much more fukked up.

80s capitalist Reaganomics Gordon Gecko coked up elite businessmen were a different animal.