Low hanging fruit

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of us men are guilty of notoriously persuing after women who aren't our ideal mate because of our major lack of self confidence. I was wondering if you women do this as well?

For example I notice when I'm bummy as fukk, unshaven facial hair, nappy hair, ashy ass skin, fukked up clothing, unbrushed teeth unbathed, carrying extra weight etc, sometimes women still show me interest. It totally catches me off guard so I jumble my words and feel uncomfortable as fukk.

But when I feel that I'm on top of my game dress and physically wise... I don't get the interest I expected. When I do express interest in some women, they are actually surprised that I like them.

Do well dressed, in shape, and out going gentlemen ever intimidate y'all?

Daps
a lot of women date beneath them. partly because they think so low of themselves, or where told they should accept what is in front of them. the other part of it is a lot of women have never been shown respect or consideration by men growing up so they think certain behaviors are normal when they aren't.

i've also heard women mention that when they are dressed to the 9s that men will look but won't approach, but do get approached when they are in sweats pants and a scarf on. i guess people feel more confident when you look a more regular that dressed up.

lastly IMO "carrying extra weight" doesn't make someone ugly or unattractive. there is a different between having a few lbs and being 700lbs. just because you don't feel your best at a certain weight doesn't mean others, especially strangers feel the same when looking at you

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
They may be intimidated when you are dressed to the 9s but when you are "bummy" you look more approachable. Are you very attractive? I may need visual verification.