Lovely, Dark And Deep: Movie about people who missing in national parks

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
abducted - sure, but not by UFOs nah likely your run of the mill hillbilly mass murderer OR they fukk around in nature get lost and eat by the animals. buut if that were true remains would, well - remain. so i guess it's serial killers ftw...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
abducted - sure, but not by UFOs nah likely your run of the mill hillbilly mass murderer OR they fukk around in nature get lost and eat by the animals. buut if that were true remains would, well - remain. so i guess it's serial killers ftw...
There are certain patterns that emerge. Bodies found in places no one could have really left them. Bodies being pristine with no signs of what killed them. Various weird things like that people literally just vanishing from next to you.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
So something I’ve noticed, regardless of the accent you can immediately tell an actress is British when they can keep their mouth closed. Deviated septum’s must be real on the island.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I used to watch this youtube channel about people who disappeared in parks and trails but the shyt was to creepy so i stopped :damn: