Lost and Found Tracks thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smugdraper:

Yeah brehs this place is about music right? How bout we help our brehdren out with a lost and found piff thread.

First up, my hard drive that had 02-05 shyt on it went :deadrose: , so I've been building back up but two things I can't find..

Young Chris - Jayz tribute where he tells that nica Jay that he :flabbynsick: and need to retire. It was off the dj-kay-slay/streetsweepers-presents-sunny-why-ask-why-ask-how mixtape of 04.

Then there was a Young Guns unmastered album/mixtape from 2003 that came out before they lp. Was 15 tracks I think and was :obama: :ehh: :lift:

Help me out brehs mp3 plz

neomerge

CEO of JustDipset
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:smugdraper:

Yeah brehs this place is about music right? How bout we help our brehdren out with a lost and found piff thread.

First up, my hard drive that had 02-05 shyt on it went :deadrose: , so I've been building back up but two things I can't find..

Young Chris - Jayz tribute where he tells that nica Jay that he :flabbynsick: and need to retire. It was off the dj-kay-slay/streetsweepers-presents-sunny-why-ask-why-ask-how mixtape of 04.

Then there was a Young Guns unmastered album/mixtape from 2003 that came out before they lp. Was 15 tracks I think and was :obama: :ehh: :lift:

Help me out brehs mp3 plz

I don't have either of these but I'd be interested in both.