Losing Interest In A Game When Youre Close To Finishing It Unappreciation Thread

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
happened to me with Kingdom Come: Deliverence, even though I loved the game at first...

I just couldn't bear to finish it after a while; it got too tedious

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Felt the same way about Zelda Breath of the Wild & I'm a huge zelda fan. After getting two divine beasts I pretty much felt like I had enough. the game is so bare

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s a combination of getting older, having an abundance of games and just shorter attention spans.

There was a time when I got a game back in the day and I explored the whole game finished it twice and it was the only game I played until maybe months later.

Currently I have limited time, shorter attention span and probably over a dozen single player games I can play. Plus all the multiplayer ones I play.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I think it’s a combination of getting older, having an abundance of games and just shorter attention spans.

There was a time when I got a game back in the day and I explored the whole game finished it twice and it was the only game I played until maybe months later.

Currently I have limited time, shorter attention span and probably over a dozen single player games I can play. Plus all the multiplayer ones I play.
This.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Copped shadow of mordor and shadow of War pretty much back to back.

Most likely won't finish shadow of War. It's literally the same shyt over and over and after 2 games it got boring

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps

I recently upgraded from a samsung 6300 to a sony 900f, while the games look like new experiences, that was the move for maybe 3 hours and then real life duties pulled me away from the game. I find a moment or two for the fighters since they look fantastic on the TV with a ps4 pro, but I wholeheartedly identify with that part of this quote. I simply do not have time to enjoy gaming like I used to...my backlog is ridiculous.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ShadowyWhiteConey-max-1mb.gif

The game aint in you no mo. :mjcry::wow: