Losing friends you grew up with UNAPPRECIATION..

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Man I just got a call from my bro up north, told me a friend of mine got shot 5 times a 3 hours ago, bruh wasn't a troublemaker or anything. Its too early in the game for this, we aint hit 21 brehs :lawd:

:shaq2:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
sorry to hear breh, yea shyt gets real. Ever since I got to college it seems like the death toll amongst ppl I know has drastically risen. Before I college Ive never really known anyone whose died (other than grandparents) and now since I got like 3 friends whose fathers have passed, and ppl who I went school w/ die as well, shyt is :wow: almost makes you feel like damn who's next.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Sorry to hear that, champ. Wait until u start losing friends over stupid shyt (disagreements), maturing or u/them having kids.

Man ALL that shyt applies to me and my bro, we used to run hotwheels around the crib with eachother :to:
dude is 20 with 3 kids :whew:
We done came to blows and threatened lives over money :wow:
and now that Im in college and tryin to get my professional game up, dude is on some hating shyt.

If it wasnt for this he probably wouldnt have called me.​

sorry to hear breh, yea shyt gets real. Ever since I got to college it seems like the death toll amongst ppl I know has drastically risen. Before I college Ive never really known anyone whose died (other than grandparents) and now since I got like 3 friends whose fathers have passed, and ppl who I went school w/ die as well, shyt is :wow: almost makes you feel like damn who's next.

Once my pop sat us down and told us he wasnt well, I realized anybody can get it at any time.. I always knew but thats the first time it really sunk in for me :ohhh:
Got me back burnin squares breh :sadcam:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Damn sorry to hear that..

Its crazy for me, i never had someone that i know die..family or friends..i still got my parents, 4 grandparents n a great grandmother..its like im fortunate cause my whole fam is healthy but unfortunate at the same time cause death is inevitable so i know its gonna happen and its really gon fukk with me. Just thinkin bout losing a friend/family member n it has me like :to: