Daps
Reppin
NULL

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
How can people not get it into their head that Finesse already went at Mac and jut wanted credit sayin that it's his original beat? Not to get into the difference between sampling a few seconds and using the entire song exactly how it is

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
i guess you the only one who dont know you sound like a idiot not knowing who ditc is...smh at yall new bandwagon rap nikkaz
whatever helps you sleep at night. I was listening to DITC a long...long time ago and the individual members some time before they came together so don't speak before you know what you're talking about.

Sampling is sampling. Oh and he did give tribute to Finesse, in fact he's even now giving him props, it's not like he tried to snake it or say he made it, he didn't even sell the song it was a promotional song AND video.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
whatever helps you sleep at night. I was listening to DITC a long...long time ago and the individual members some time before they came together so don't speak before you know what you're talking about.

Sampling is sampling. Oh and he did give tribute to Finesse, in fact he's even now giving him props, it's not like he tried to snake it or say he made it, he didn't even sell the song it was a promotional song AND video.
i could care less about anything mac miller so wit that being said plz dont try to clean up your shyt with your bare hands homie lol........if you dont know you dont know.......
i see you prob went on youtube and looked them up so my job is done fam lol....respect the game not just these current lames

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
My understanding is that the video was on YouTube for a long time with no credit to LF at all so people who never heard of him but liked the beat would ask or maybe just assume Mac Miller (or one of his usual producers) made it. I dont know if he has rectified that yet but I have seen video of Mac Miller being confronted by other producers about the same thing and he acts all innocent and lies about no receiving emails from them. Then suddenly an hour or so later the video gives credit as if it's always been there.