looking to buy a new phone

sean360

Pro
Daps
So after years of having an iphone for several years i think i have the iphone 5s. Looking to buy a new phone but not paying 1000 bucks. I need to phone for maps, an online medical app, email, and internet. Which phone should i get out of these ?based on your expertise. Not really a big phone guy but want something to last me another 4 to 5 years.
Nokia 6.1, samsung galaxy a6, samsung galaxy j7, Galaxy J3, Galaxy S9, or Iphone 8.Or any other recommendations on other phones, that not above 600?, thanks. Also would like to keep contacts in my phone. Thanks.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i have a iphone x does the job, don't think they are that expensive now.

Phones are phones, any phone you get android or iphone made in the past few years will be 20 times better than the iphone 5s you have. All up to you, might be best to head down to a phone store and try them out to see what you like the best.

keeping contacts on your phone is easy nowadays just back up to a gmail account or whatever, or if your getting a new iphone you just restore with your icloud.

K Ali

Expert
Daps
The new updated A-series. Great phones for their prices, especially from Samsung.

A20 is good for casual use and it's cheap

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Chinese manufacturers have been killing apple and Samsung for cheaper

Huawei/honor and oneplus have great phones at better prices