Looking in the mirror and realizing you are Washed unappreciation.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:francis::francis::francis::francis: :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

shoutout to the brehs that love food (not binge eating per say but trying new stuff).

Tired of looking like a 90s WWF Intercontinental Champion, need to dial in and get serious, but summer time = food festival in ATL :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:
:noah::noah::noah::noah:
:mjcry:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i feel this 100%

like im back at it full time but that dedication to STRICT dieting with it being a burning obsession just aint there like it used to be :mjcry:

baby steps i guess

KIKEg.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i feel this 100%

like im back at it full time but that dedication to STRICT dieting with it being a burning obsession just aint there like it used to be :mjcry:

baby steps i guess

KIKEg.gif

breh, I do IIFYM, so I dont believe in restrictive diets, but cutting cals sucks in general. It was easy when I first lost weight since I was super :flabbynsick:, so appearance and health made me go hard, now I`m built like a WWF wrestler with high muscle and high BF so I`m fat swole lol, my physique currently is what many would aim for, but I know what I`m capable of genetically I just gotta dial in, Especially because I would like to make money in the fitness industry in the future, so I gotta look the part.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
breh, I do IIFYM, so I dont believe in restrictive diets, but cutting cals sucks in general. It was easy when I first lost weight since I was super :flabbynsick:, so appearance and health made me go hard, now I`m built like a WWF wrestler with high muscle and high BF so I`m fat swole lol, my physique currently is what many would aim for, but I know what I`m capable of genetically I just gotta dial in, Especially because I would like to make money in the fitness industry in the future, so I gotta look the part.
lucky how much weight have you lost?