Looking for a Software or a Server where I can upload music so i can stream them over HTTP

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Hello,

I think this was answered by a few people but i am looking for a software or server where I can upload my music collection so i can stream when I am out and about.

I heard about SubSonic but that charges one dollar per month. This is actually amazing and it is cheap for an entire year. However, i do not want to stream my entire music collection, just about a couple of thousand of songs.

I read about Google Music but i am unable to find any options or me to upload.

What can i do and am i able to do it for free?

Share your solutions.

ps: i listen to music that are not on the mainstream services. they are either rare or unreleased content.

btw: i prefer a server as opposed to streaming it from my end.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Hello,

I think this was answered by a few people but i am looking for a software or server where I can upload my music collection so i can stream when I am out and about.

I heard about SubSonic but that charges one dollar per month. This is actually amazing and it is cheap for an entire year. However, i do not want to stream my entire music collection, just about a couple of thousand of songs.

I read about Google Music but i am unable to find any options or me to upload.

What can i do and am i able to do it for free?

Share your solutions.

ps: i listen to music that are not on the mainstream services. they are either rare or unreleased content.

btw: i prefer a server as opposed to streaming it from my end.
Create new email
Use google drive

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plex or just use Google music, you can always reupload the songs on Google music