Looking for a new laptop

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Depends on what you're looking for. You want to game casually? Is it for school? Do you need photoshop?

If it's not that serious, get a macbook or Surface

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Depends on what you're looking for. You want to game casually? Is it for school? Do you need photoshop?

If it's not that serious, get a macbook or Surface

Photoshop,and I'll be gaming more than casually, but not on a extreme level.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Photoshop,and I'll be gaming a bit, but not a lot.
you got a budget?

We need a "Looking to buy a PC/Laptop" master thread like this on here - 2016+ Gaming Laptop Thread: Embracing Pascal's Wafer (Please Read OP)

"Country where it will be purchased.
Maximum budget.
Max size (can be in screen inches, dimensions, weight).
Planned usage (what kind of games or specific games it must run, if heavily gaming at all). Ideally you'll point out what resolution and settings are your standard, based off of what I've laid out in the OP.
Whatever else you find relevant, misc. things such as desired battery life, screen resolution, fan noise, etc."

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you got a budget?

We need a "Looking to buy a PC/Laptop" master thread like this on here - 2016+ Gaming Laptop Thread: Embracing Pascal's Wafer (Please Read OP)

"Country where it will be purchased.
Maximum budget.
Max size (can be in screen inches, dimensions, weight).
Planned usage (what kind of games or specific games it must run, if heavily gaming at all). Ideally you'll point out what resolution and settings are your standard, based off of what I've laid out in the OP.
Whatever else you find relevant, misc. things such as desired battery life, screen resolution, fan noise, etc."

I won't spend more than 1k.