Looking back, the 2010's decade was a trash ass decade

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukkery upon fukkery upon fukkery :hhh:

-Racist ass police killing black people AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT. Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, Philando Castile, Sandra Bland. All the riots that happened.

-Obama's second term (I turned 18 in 2012 and blindly voted for him listening to my momma)Cacs voting fukking Donald Trump to be POTUS. :mjlol:
-Cacs with their mass shooting rampages. Incel cac shot up a elementary school bruh.:snoop: . Dylann Roof. Elliot Rodger, ect.

-All these natural disasters. Staring right off with the catastrophic earthquake that hit Haiti in 2010. Hurricane Sandy in 2012. I live in New Jersey. Blizzards ok. Hurricanes tho? :gucci:

-Social media taking over. Fake news being born thanks to social media. You really need to "stay woke" now more than ever. Things like truth and logic got tossed in the bushes.

-The mark of the beginning of the United States' decline internationally. Yeah the fall off won't be dramatic, but there will be a time where the U.S can't bully EVERYBODY anymore. fukk around and get slapped messing with somebody bigger than you for the first time in HISTORY. :mjpls:

Real interesting times ahead of us, friends :sas2:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Social media was created to distract the masses and strip them of any privacy we thought we were entitled to. Don't have accounts? They got trackers on all websites to make shadow profiles smh

Natural disasters are definitely getting worse

More cutbacks of regulations are creating more industrial workplace accidents with widespread effects (fires, explosions)

People can't afford to get healthcare but about 1000 trehs aren't getting attention so that's somehow a national focus smh

We off to a bad start to the new decade

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
fukkery upon fukkery upon fukkery :hhh:

-Racist ass police killing black people AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT. Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, Philando Castile, Sandra Bland. All the riots that happened.

-Obama's second term (I turned 18 in 2012 and blindly voted for him listening to my momma)Cacs voting fukking Donald Trump to be POTUS. :mjlol:
-Cacs with their mass shooting rampages. Incel cac shot up a elementary school bruh.:snoop: . Dylann Roof. Elliot Rodger, ect.

-All these natural disasters. Staring right off with the catastrophic earthquake that hit Haiti in 2010. Hurricane Sandy in 2012. I live in New Jersey. Blizzards ok. Hurricanes tho? :gucci:

-Social media taking over. Fake news being born thanks to social media. You really need to "stay woke" now more than ever. Things like truth and logic got tossed in the bushes.

-The mark of the beginning of the United States' decline internationally. Yeah the fall off won't be dramatic, but there will be a time where the U.S can't bully EVERYBODY anymore. fukk around and get slapped messing with somebody bigger than you for the first time in HISTORY. :mjpls:

Real interesting times ahead of us, friends :sas2:
The rise of Social Media :scust:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It was great if you didn't get swept up in the social media revolution and took advantage of the economic opportunities.

I kept to myself, stacked a fukkload of paper throughout the bull-run, stayed in shape, locked down a good woman, and watched my brother and sister boss up to their potential.

Best decade of my life, easily.

Thanks, Obama. :obama:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The mark of the beginning of the United States' decline internationally. Yeah the fall off won't be dramatic, but there will be a time where the U.S can't bully EVERYBODY anymore. fukk around and get slapped messing with somebody bigger than you for the first time in HISTORY. :mjpls:
I agree with your points but this.

I don't know how you can b a American and not realize this country will push it's cards in for military power

It'll be big bully for a long

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The 2020s will be a monumental decade for not just the US, but for humanity.