Looking back METAL GEAR SOLID 5 should not have been more than $40

GoldenGlove

šŸ˜šŸ˜‘šŸ˜¶šŸ˜‘šŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Great gaming experience

The most disappointing thing about the game was the trash multiplayer component. I got the Plat Trophy in the game and I played its campaign more than any other MGS game

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the best in the series off gameplay alone

Eh...it has a lot of annoying quirks that really frustrate me and can make it a chore to play.

The boss battles arenā€™t very fun. Compared to things like Psycho Mantis, Vulcan Raven, Sniper Wolf, Solidus, Rex, Liquid, etc.

The skulls are just boring bullet sponges.

Trapping fukk wildlife is the biggest piece of bullshyt ever. Itā€™s a goddamn chore.

The world is a little boring to traverse and Iā€™m so goddamn sick of that goddamn helicopter. I wish the game would just LOAD YOU TO YOUR BASE. Itā€™s pointless filler time that doesnā€™t do anything to improve the game.

I 100% this game so these little things really add up.

Itā€™s still loads of fun but itā€™s not a GOAT game. And is definitely not a better system-breaking stealth game than either of the new Hitman games.

Mighty Mike

SOHH veteran
Daps
Story is weak. The "base" and "army " were useless time consumers.

BUT - the pure gameplay was GOAT for open world games.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure the budget was high enough to where putting it out there for $40 would be very bad for business.

Rain

šŸ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Story was weak. I gave it a 9/10 off the strength of the gameplay and the best controls Iā€™ve ever played in a third-person shooter

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
although I loved the game for its gameplay, BUT this shyt was so unfinished that is disgusting. the 2nd half of the game is legit a remix of the first half. how did they get away with this.

That right there was heartbreaking when I discovered that.

Like it was well documented that I copped this game day one but like just finally beat it 2-3 months ago.

Then they have the nerve to show a ā€œhypeā€ trailer of a ā€œChapter 3ā€ that have no intentions of releasing.

Smh

Martha